DarknessInternational
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessInternational

Welcome To DarknessGunz Website.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unerth's Mod/Dev Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unerth

Unerth's Mod/Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Unerth's Mod/Dev Application   Unerth's Mod/Dev Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 pm

1) Can you identify hackers?Yes i have made certain mods for other versions of gunz and i know what pretty much know what all the hacks are.

2) Can you code?yes, not at a college level yet, but im learning C++ C# i know CSS HTML some java and some hex.

3) Are you older then 13? im 16

4) Can you ban people? If i had the power of a mod on the server and if the person was hacking or breaking the rules.

5) Can you modify the server? If i had permission from the owner/admin, i dont edit or mod other peoples files without out them letting me, unless its ijji Twisted Evil

6) Can you unscramble SSARDKNE? DARKNESS

Other things that are good to know, my name is Jerry Dupre, im 16 i and i live in Mamou, La i live in the USA. I've was a staff for Trinity GunZ about a year ago i was a Dev/GFX artist for Evil GunZ i have worked on my items im actually a pretty decent at edits, and i put my heart into the work i do and if its not perfet its not acceptable, im a nice guy i like to have fun and mess around but if the time comes to i can be serious. I enjoy helping people thats one of my high points in life is to help people it just makes the world an easier place to deal with and if id get the chance id like to help make Darkness GunZ a better place for everyone Smile
Back to top Go down

Unerth's Mod/Dev Application
Page 1 of 1