DarknessInternational
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessInternational

Welcome To DarknessGunz Website.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasha's Pro Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasha

sasha

Sasha's Pro Application Empty
PostSubject: Sasha's Pro Application   Sasha's Pro Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Name : Sasha

How would i help (2-3 sentences): Im very popular over 15+ gunz servers so i will promote Darkness Gunz so more people will come. Looking forward to join DarknessGunz becuase I know I can make it a better place. The job im looking for is Admin . I can provide safety for this server by doing my job as an admin, meaning since im on "alot" I will always spot for hackers and I know all the admin commands so I will type /hide and go into game throughtout server making sure their is no hackers. If there is I will ban them but also post on forums so my boss (owners/co-owners) can revise my proof and ip ban them or whatever punishment holds for that user.

Msn: project.d@live.com

Hours Guaranteed : Weekdays - 3pm - 10pm and Weekends 9am - 10pm

Past jobs on a server: I have about 4-5 years of experience = Owner for: Reloaded Gunz Edition,Error404Crew Gunz, V Gunz : Co-Owner for Ultimate Gunz and Admin for Trinity Gunz. If you dont belive me you can check the sites my usual name is ( Sasha,Diamond or $anderson ). I am a very high skilled staff member who is loyal and wont jump servers, I wil stick through this server from good time to bad times.

Why we should pick you instead of the other people trying out ?(2-3 sentences or more) I'm a active staff member who likes to put on events/tournaments for the gunz server which will make the game even more enjoyable. Im very friendly and an outgoing person, but I know when its time to joke around and time for business. Im also very "active", and a professional admin becuase I have much experience ( compared to other people trying out as you said in question). IM highly trained and been working with gunz for about 4-5 years so I know the ins and outs of Gunz. I can help anyone in or out of game so they can get connected and play our wonderful server. Smile. I have really good grammer which is an important skill for an admin becuase you dont want your staff spelling wrong and messing up announcements.

Some of your work. You can go to the forum/sites i've provided and see my work Smile. If not ask me of any questions you would like to know also if you have any concerns or questions I will be happy to answer them.
Back to top Go down

Sasha's Pro Application
Page 1 of 1