DarknessInternational
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessInternational

Welcome To DarknessGunz Website.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ackhem's Application for In-game GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ackhem

Ackhem

Ackhem's Application for In-game GM Empty
PostSubject: Ackhem's Application for In-game GM   Ackhem's Application for In-game GM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 am

1) Can you identify hackers?Yes, I can pretty much identify every hack out there.

2) Can you code?Yes I am learning C++, I know java, HTML etc

3) Are you older then 13? I am 18

4) Can you ban people? If i had the power I would be able to ban the hacker and I will make sure I don't ban the innocent.

5) Can you modify the server? Yes I think I would be able to with the permission Wink
6) Can you unscramble SSARDKNE? DARKNESS

Other info: My name is Sarah Davies and I live in England but I am currently in Japan untill Setember 4th. As a player I know every k-style move (so if anyone needs to learn anyhting Sarah can tutour you Cool ). I was a map dev for Trinity GunZ not that long ago and I try my best and put all my effort into what I do no matter what that could be, I am a very respectable, kind and fair person, I like to make jokes and have a good time wherever whenever cheers but I am serious when the time comes. I am a very considerate who enjoys helping people. If there's an argument which needs resolving I will not favour sides but look at both sides of the coin and decide from there. I am also a very patient who doesn't get frustrated and angry at anything. I am here because I see significant potantial in this server and that it could grow big and strong and I wish that will be able to help this server do that, I will do all I can and use all my potential too see this happen as best I can to make Darkness GunZ a better place for everyone
Back to top Go down

Ackhem's Application for In-game GM
Page 1 of 1